It is the mission of the human resources department to provide quality services to the employees of the Diocese of Gaylord by the:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals.
- Retention of valuable employees.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the diocese.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure.
- Providing resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
The Diocese of Gaylord accepts applications when there is a position available. Please complete the diocesan job application and submit with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Background checks are required for all positions and will be requested during the interview process.