Thank you for your thoughtful and generous gift to support the vital ministries of the Diocese of Gaylord. We are blessed and extremely thankful that you have chosen to share your treasure with us. Click here to learn more about this year's Catholic Services Appeal, The Source and Summit. If you have any questions about online giving or the ministries and good works that are supported through your gift, please contact Hope Evans in the diocesan Office of Development at 989.705.3557 or email@example.com.
Click below to support one of our:
- Diocesan ministries
- National collections (denoted with asterisk)
- Partner funds supporting local, national, and international missions (denoted with cross)
- Catholic Services Appeal 2023
- Payment on Existing Pledge for CSA 2022
- Disaster Relief
- FAITH Magazine
- Gaylord Tornado†
- Retirement Fund for Religious
- Retired Priest Fund
- Seminarian Education Fund
- Sister Diocese of Matagalpa, Nicaragua
- Televised Mass
- Ukrainian Crisis†
- Catholic Relief Services*
Ways to Give:
- Secure online payments: Click the links above or quick icons below to make a one-time, recurring, or pledge gift.
- Check: Please make checks payable to the diocese and mail to the Diocese of Gaylord, 611 W North Street, Gaylord, MI 49735.
- By phone: VISA or MasterCard gifts can be processed over the phone by calling 989.705.3556.
- Gifts of Securities: Offering special tax advantages to most donors, gifts of stock, bonds, mutual funds or life insurance policies are welcome and very much appreciated. For instructions and more information, please contact Kim Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989.705.3512.
Director of Development