"The Mass" with Bishop Robert Barron
Encountering Heaven on Earth
Walk through the liturgy with Bishop Barron and you'll be transformed through insights on this most privileged and intimate encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ.
See how the Mass brings us out of the fallen world and into the heavenly realm, how it resonates with a call from God and a response from his people, the Church, and, most importantly, how we are intimately joined with the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus through the Holy Eucharist.
Rediscover the Beauty of the Holy Mass with Bishop Robert Barron's "The Mass"
Many parishes in the Diocese of Gaylord will be presenting the six-part DVD series, "The Mass" in an effort to help us rediscover the beauty of the Holy Mass. Everyone is welcome to attend the sessions at your own parish or a neighboring parish. Please call the parish office where you will be attending for more details and to register. Please check back here regularly for an updated listing of participating parishes.
- St. Mary Cathedral, Gaylord - Tuesdays, September 25 - October 30. 10:00 am or 6:00 pm. St. Mary Cathedral Meeting Room A. Also, Wednesdays beginning September 26 during Family Faith Formation, 6:00 pm.
- Cross in the Woods, Indian River - Tuesdays, September 18 - October 23. 10:00 am or 7:00 pm.
- Holy Rosary, Cedar - Wednesdays, January 9 - February 13, evenings
- St. Ignatius, Rogers City - Lent
- St. Anthony, Mackinaw City - Lent
- St. Mary, Lake Leelanau - Mondays, October 29-December 3, 4:30 pm in the social hall. Please call 231.256.9581.
- Boyne Valley Catholic Community - Sundays, October 14, November 11, December 9, January 20, February 17, March 10, April 14, 5:30-7:00 pm at St. Matthew Church.
- Holy Cross, Cross Village - September 6, 13, 20, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Holy Childhood of Jesus, Harbor Springs - September 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 6:00 pm
- St. Ann, Frankfort - Tuesdays, October 2 - November 13, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Immaculate Conception, Traverse City - Tuesdays, September 25-October 30, 7:00 pm
- St. Helen, St. Helen - Lent
- St. Philip Neri, Empire - Tuesdays, October 9 - November 13, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Christ the King, Acme - Wednesdays, October 3 - November 14, 6:15 pm-7:30 pm (no session on Oct. 31)
- St. Mary, Kalkaska - Wednesdays, October 3 - November 7, 1:00 pm
- St. Francis, Traverse City - held monthly during Family Faith Gatherings. Please call for more information. 231.947-4620, ext. 222.
- Cheboygan Catholic Community - Lent
- Sacred Heart, Oscoda - Tuesdays, October 9 - November 6, 5:30 pm
- St. Pius, Hale - Lent
- St. Stephen, Skidway Lake - Lent
- St. James, Whittemore - Lent, with St. Pius, Hale
- St. Francis, Lewiston - October 17 and November 11, 6:00 pm
- St. Joseph, West Branch & Holy Family - Lent
- St. Paul, Onaway - Summer, 2019
- St. Augustine, Hillman - Lent
- All Saints, Alpena - Lent
- St. Luke, Bellaire - TBA
- St. Anthony, Mancelona - TBA
- St. Mary, Charlevoix - Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16. Please call the parish for session time.