Pilgrimage to Italy
Journey on Pilgrimage to Italy to celebrate the Diaconate Ordination of Alex Kowalkowski of Manistee!
- Enjoy 2 nights in Assisi, 5 nights in Rome, and a day trip to Siena.
- Visit the tomb of St. Francis and Basilica of St. Clare
- Be in the presence of the Holy Father during the Wednesday Papal Audience
- Visit the Vatican Museums, and marvel at the Sistine Chapel during your expertly guided tour
- Attend the Diaconate Ordination
- Take part in a Scavi tour of the ancient Roman excavations beneath St. Peter's - culminating at the tomb of St. Peter
- Enjoy guided visits to the Major Basilicas of Rome, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and Piazza Navona
- You will have time to indulge in some gelato along the way and reflect on the work that God has done during your time in Italy.
Breakfast is provided daily along with four group dinners. Pricing begins at $3,899.
Please see full brochure below for more details or visit this website.