Marriages in Crisis
Separation and divorce are impacting families throughout Michigan. Are you losing the ability to communicate effectively with your spouse? Do you feel lost, alone or bored in your marriage? Are you frustrated, hurt or angry with your spouse? Are you constantly fighting? Or, do you simply shut down? Have you thought about separation or divorce? Does talking only make it worse?
Rediscover healing and love and find hope by attending a Retrouvaille (pronounced re-tro-vi with a long i) weekend. The program offers tools needed to rediscover a loving marriage relationship. Thousands of couples headed for cold, unloving relationships or divorce have successfully overcome their marriage problems by attending the program.
Currently, the Diocese of Gaylord is working on bringing the program to Northern Michigan. As this process will take time, we encourage you to seek help by attending Retrouvaille hosted by our neighboring dioceses. Visit www.retrouvaille.org for a complete list of Retrouvaille weekends being offered throughout Michigan, including some offered in Spanish.
If you are a married couple feeling called to assist on our Retrouvaille Team, contact Marie Hahnenberg at 989.732.5147 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Retrouvaille Weekends in Michigan
- September 15-17, 2017, in Romulus; click here for more information.
- September 29-October 1, 2017, in Grand Rapids; click here for more information.
- October 6-8, 2017, in Livonia; click here for more information. Spanish speaking.
- October 6-8, 2017, in Lansing; click here for more information.
- October 27-29, 2017, in Romulus; click here for more information.
- January 5-7, 2018, in Lansing; click here for more information.
- January 19-21, 2018, in Romulus; click here for more information.
- February 23-25, 2018, in Grand Rapids; click here for more information.