Thrift Store eCommerce Agent
Category: Parish Position
Holy Childhood (Catholic Communities of L’Arbre Croche)
Status: Full Time
The purpose of the eCommerce Associate is to effectively generate revenue and to maximize traffic to our website, New Beginnings Resale.com through product listings, SEO keyword generation and focus, and proactively maintaining our inventory online through various eCommerce sales channels.
- Creating various detailed descriptions for items that are deemed of resale value on our website, New Beginnings Resale.com
- Creating various detailed descriptions for items that are deemed of resale value through various online eCommerce sales channels.
- Creating accurate and effective listings through the proper use of grammar, spelling, product condition, and other various attributes that present our product in the most professional manner possible.
- Creating listings with a focus on SEO keywords and meta-words that effectively drive traffic to our web page through Google searches.
- uploading products to all marketplaces using product templates, images, descriptions
- monitoring competitive listings, pricing, and brand image across multiple marketplaces and implementing strategy to improve them
- identifying and resolving product listing issues: product details, descriptions, performance, measurements, images
- optimize existing product listings using basic knowledge of keyword research, image enhancement
- Delivering the “WOW factor” consistently and effectively when dealing with customer service issues, questions, or concerns.
- Constantly creating “raving fans” through consistent feedback by e-mail, phone, or other forms of communication in a timely manner to all of our online customers.
- Do whatever is necessary to suffice our customer needs and expectations.
- Effectively responding and taking responsibility for all customer RMA’s and/or returns of products sold through positive feedback by e-mail, text, phone, or any other means of communication.
- Effectively troubleshoot and answer customer questions in regards to products sold or listed.
- To follow-through and live by commitments made to customers in regards to any returns, refunds, exchanges or any other promises made.
- Ability to research, identify, and effectively price product through online references such as Google, Terapeak, eBay, and any other tool online.
- Through working with Inventory control, assisting in the process of sorting, preparing, and capturing basic product info for effective online sales of various products and maximizing efficiency
- By working with the New Beginnings Resale Manager, help create reports to better identify resale product and to maximize our revenue through decision-making on whether items should be sold online or in store.
- By working with the New Beginnings Resale Manager and processing staff, help create a steady stream of products that can be sold online to satisfy companywide cash-flow efforts.
Culture and Team-Work:
- To be able to work in a team environment with disciples with the intention to help the department grow.
- To exhibit a strong work-ethic and energetic attitude that can impact the department as a whole
- To assist and promote team-work amongst the department as a whole by helping other team-members/disciples in various tasks, duties, or roles.
- To exhibit a fast-paced and determined attitude to consistently meet and exceed goals
- Motivated and energetic
- Trying to grow massively, not just stay put
- Focus on a big future
- Desire to make money and to make more and more money by working hard
- Not afraid of hard work
- Good personality
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.