Catholic Human Services
Catholic Human Services, Inc., (formerly CFCS - Catholic Charities) has been serving people in northern lower Michigan since 1946. Although our heritage and continuing support comes from the Catholic Diocese of Gaylord, services are available to people of all faiths. We develop creative programs to provide counseling to help individuals, families, and communities meet the increasing challenges of daily living. Catholic Human Services attempts to serve through the balanced services of counseling, adoption, education, advocacy, volunteerism, community development, and prevention activities.
Catholic Human Services enhances the lives of those it serves by providing hope-filled social, emotional and spiritual support to all people.
- Open Adoption and Pregnancy Counseling
- Alcohol and Drug Services Counseling including HIV/AIDS
- Substance Abuse Prevention Education
- Consultation, Training and Education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family, Marriage, Individual Counseling
- Gerontological Services including Nursing Home Services, Senior Companions, Foster Grandparents, Dementia Caregiver Education, and Elder Abuse Awareness
- Family Caregiver Support
David Martin, President & CEO
Traverse City, MI 49686